Excessive Noise

Unit owners and occupants shall exercise care not to disturb other Unit Owners or occupants with excessive noise from the use of radios, televisions, musical instruments, amplifiers, or telephones. This includes allowing your pet to run freely in the middle of night, running your dishwasher and/or washer machines as well as blasting the music from your car as well as late night moving. Turn the noise down and be considerate of your neighbor. We all have to live together and be respectful of each other. If you have any problems with noise from your neighbors, you contact the Fairfax County Police at (703) 691-2131 to file a noise complaint.

Posted in Memorandums.